Thursday, April 29, 2010

Spirit is Stronger then Ego!!


Photobucket


I

have been thinking a lot about why people start to

change their lives,

their way of thinking to positive,

and they can see the positive in all

things....

And all of a sudden - they crash!!

I learned it has

everything

to do with "Ego"!!

And even I find myself thinking

-

"Is this Ego that is trying to sabotage my

accomplishments?"

Well, if you even have the thought you probably



should listen to your instincts. Ego isn't Spirit!!

Photobucket

It is a part

of us that "worries" and

I'm here to tell you

that "spirit" doesn't worry!!

It (spirit)

knows that all things are

already taken care of by the Universe!!

Find your calm - be still and quiet and listen to

your inner spirit

to see if the reason you are doubting

anything today may have

something to do

with your Ego!!

Then, change your

thoughts to I can!!! Ego

will have to listen and you will over power Ego!!



With Love & Gratitude,

~Success :)

http://www.urabundant.com